Thursday 20 October 2011

B is for Books

Time for an alphabet post, some letters are easy to find a subject and the letter B was quite easy. I love to read books, I often buy new ones, if I have free time I like to spend it in a book shop. This is my shelf at home with numerous books still TBR (to be read).Walking around Zurich I saw lots of photo opportunities of books and antique book shops which is are a few in the area I was walking in.

This is a very nice travel book shop, but sadly all books are in German but still nice to look at though.


I recently have managed to get through around 4 or 5 books, seem to be on a roll. The latest one is called Catching the Tide by Judith Lennox and enjoying it very much so far.

1 comment:

  1. I get on a "reading roll," too. I'll go weeks without reading, then I'll read what seems like non-stop for a period of time, making my way through book after book. I have four waiting on me now, and I can feel the roll approaching. :-)

    ReplyDelete