Friday 7 October 2011

A is for Apples

I decided to start A to Z posts, I wanted to do it on travelling but found it hard to think of ideas. So I am doing it randomly and started with Apples as they are everywhere I look these days. There are many apples trees out and about and they look really lovely!We even managed to find some apples not bruised!
This is at Jucker Farm (which I will do a separate post as a fab place to go).
Finally with all these apples around I had to make a apple dish so I went for apple crumble, quite easy to make. It tasted really good if I do say so myself!
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Apple Crumble is a favourite of ours, we have it every saturday night - I have never made it though...I am terrible in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea for a series of posts. I like the crumble and have just made one myself, well yesterday, though with pears. Still tasted yummy. Looking forward to B.

    ReplyDelete