Friday 2 December 2011

A Hike in the Zurichberg

The day before was our work team building outing and we ended up at the Rigiblick, since I had never been up there before I felt inspired to go the next day again with Alessio. I did not have a particular hike in mind just once we got up there to wander around and let Alessio decide the route.


Alessio really enjoyed himself running, picking up sticks and taking photos of everything he could see. The one of his trainers is his own photo!


Not before long we came across this small pond where tadpoles and frogs live (not at the same time) since it was a lovely day, I sat on a bench and Alessio ran around having fun.




We ended up walking to Irchel park which I do not know that well considering I used to live relatively near it. This is the tallest building in Zurich, called Prime Towers at 126m.
In Irchel park the university has some building here, Alessio had fun at the pond, climbing on rocks and running up and down stairs.

Well this weekend is more Christmas markets but this time in Nuremburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment