Monday 30 January 2012

365 Photo Challenge 309-318

Saturday 24th December - Day 309

In Brechin about to go on the steam train ride with Alessio, Liam, Jamie and my dad.
Sunday 25th December - Day 310

Alessio looking at some of presents, also helping my dad cook.
Monday 26th December - Day 311

I can still remenber how it tastes this Baileys cheesecake!
Tuesday 27th December - Day 312

At the Christmas market in Edinburgh, there was a big fun fair too!
Wednesday 28th December - Day 313

At my aunt and uncle`s for lunch and this is their cat Dusty.
Thursday 29th December - Day 314

In St.Andrews for my birthday and the dentist!
Friday 30th December - Day 315

A view from my parent`s garden.
Saturday 31st December - Day 316

Walking into Broughty Ferry for some supplies!
Sunday 1st January 2012- Day 317

This is Gerry, he is my sister`s family dog, very lovable, excitable, he barks whenever the doorbell rings, just lovely!
Monday 2nd January 2012 - Day 318

On the way to the airport since it was quite early the sky looked amazing!
So nearly at the end of the challenge, am a bit behind in the posts but mid February it will all be over.

3 comments:

  1. My sister is visiting me from St.Andrews..:-) She has a whole lot of Scottish tales for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no doubt they will be interesting, St.Andrews really is a lovely place.

      Delete
  2. Good way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to take facts on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.
    My webpage :: dog accessories

    ReplyDelete