Monday 16 January 2012

Edinburgh Words












While in Scotland over the Christmas period I spent the day in Edinburgh, I always like to come for the day. I was lucky because it was one of the few days where it was actually sunny! While walking around I saw lots of old signs, shop names and other bits and bobs. I thought it would be a fun post, the normal sights will be in another post later on in January.

I do like the some of the pub names and the last photo was at the Christmas market I stopped for a glüewein and saw the really cute sign. I wished I had eaten one of though toasties as I was seriously hungry.

4 comments:

  1. My sister is right now studying in St.Andrews, not far from Edinburgh. I hope that I will be able to visit Scotland some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi May

    I know St.Andrews well I lived there when I was younger and went to school too. I went there over Christmas on my birthday for a meal. Definitely you must visit Scotland, I will be hard to chose where to go though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for a post, with some great photos and words. Must keep my eye out for this in the future, while wandering around places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going back to Scotland in March (Glasgow) and April (Edinburgh) for work and reading your post has reminded me of how much I look forward to being back!

    ReplyDelete