Sunday 1 April 2012

K is for Kilchberg

I live in Kilchberg and have done for the last 5 years, it is a lovely place and very nice to Zurich. The famous chocolate factory is in Kilchberg, Lindt and Sprüngli, which get busier than usual around Easter and Christmas. Just up from the Seesstrasse is the hub of the village, it has a post office, bank, cafe and very nice bakery, second hand store, coop supermaket, farmacy and train station.This is a photo was taken by my father.
Lots of interesting houses to look at and think would be nice to live here!


The lovely view from the top of Kilchberg which I have often taken many photos as it is always different.

There is also the farm which I recently posted about also an indoor swimming pool which has a play area outside. Alessio and I go often as it is nice and the view of the Uetliberg (Zurich mountain) is also good. The public swimming pool (badi) is very near to where I live and it gets very busy during the summer months. To help keep fit you can walk from the lake up to the top which I have done but do not do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment