Sunday 27 May 2012

Dublin Words


Last weekend saw myself in Dublin for a hen weekend for the lovely Hannah, we were a group of 11 ladies from all over the world. So to continue my series of words from the different cities I visit, here we go with Dublin. Of course there were plenty of pubs to chose from and all had great names. The street names are written in both English and Irish, I really liked the sign for the Little Museum of Dublin and would have liked to visit it as it was showing photos of the early days of U2.

I had to take the photo of the shop with my name and the last photo is a quote from Oscar Wilde which is next to his statue. While in Dublin we visited the Guinness Storehouse and I have lots of photos from that so will do a separate post, so the Guinness gate photo for will have to do for now!

1 comment:

  1. I like signs and names on buildings--I'm weird like that. Thanks for posting signs I will probably never see for myself.

    ReplyDelete