Saturday 5 May 2012

Keukenhof Flower Gardens Part 1


The visit to the Keuenhof gardens was one I was extremely looking forward too and I was not disappointed at all. The place was busy of people from all over the world, since it is only open for around 2 months each year you need to plan your visit. The flowers were mostly tuilps of all different kinds and indeed they were just breath-taking to look at. I like the colours of the first photo, they attracted me the most. We went in the windmill and up one floor to get the views of the coloured fields (which I will show later). There was a great playground for kids and the sun did come out in the afternoon. Alessio could not get over how tall some of the flowers grew, he liked to measure himself against the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment