Wednesday 9 May 2012

Photo of the Week - Big Wheel!


The photo of the week comes from Amsterdam where we recently have been for 5 days, this big wheel is situated in Dam Square, along with other rides. In this square lies the Royal Palace, the New Church, Madame Tussaud`s Wax Museum and the National Monument. You cannot actually see the Royal Palace  and the church due to the funfair. In general the square is not very nice compared to others, in my opinion.

When it comes to night photography you should really take a tripod with you, I did an evening course on this subject with my simple point and shoot camera and got some good photos. I do not carry one with me at all, so sometimes the photos turns out good (if I do say so myself). I had another photo of this wheel but in the end I decided on this shot. Hope you all like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment