Thursday 21 June 2012

Amsterdam Snaps!



Back in April we spent 5 days in Holland, we based ourselves in Amsterdam, but took 4 days trips. The day we arrived and the day we left and of course the evening were all spent in Amsterdam. This was my 4th visit to this city and I have to say I really love Amsterdam. I love the canals, the architecture and the night-life is quite interesting too!!

I have to say that it was really good that we managed to visit 3 other cities too, as Holland has lots to offer than just Amsterdam. There are still lots of other places that I would have liked to have seen, maybe I will see them one day. This time we did not take a canal trip in Amsterdam, I have done that in the past, this holiday we did the boat trip in Utrecht.

If you have the chance to see other places in Holland then do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment