Monday 31 December 2012

Holiday Snaps 2012


Dublin on a tour bus 
Locks on a bridge

Afternoon tea


Mahon
Son Bou
Mont Blanc
Broughty Ferry Castle

St Monans Harbour
Amsterdam canal


A Church in The Hague

For my last post for 2012 it seemed like a good idea to recap on all the beautiful places I visited this year. I visited new places and revisited some old places, with family and friends and always had a good time.

In April with Alessio and my parents we went to Holland, there we visited Linden, Keukenhof gardens, The Hague and Utrecht. We stayed through out the trip in Amsterdam the only place that I had already seen about 4 times.

In May I revisited Dublin for a hen weekend, we visited the Guinness warehouse, took the tourist bus, had lovely afternoon tea in a posh hotel, listened to Irish music, got drunk and had lots of fun!

In July I went to Worksop in England for Hannah and Markus`s wedding, which was lovely, then stayed a bit longer and visited Sherwood forest.

At the end of July I went to Menorca with Alessio and there we met up with my parents, sister and her family. It was a great week, very hot and the kids had fun swimming. We visited the capital Mahon and the other city Cituadella.

In September my parents came to Zurich and we took a long weekend trip to Chamnoix, there we saw the majestic Mont Blanc and explored Chamnoix and the surrounding area.

Finally in October I went back to Scotland with Alessio, blessed with great weather we kept ourselves very busy. A trip to Berwick upon Tweed with my sister and two great family hikes, it is always good to return to Scotland.

Next year is looking already very interesting with a trip to Munich in January for a wedding and then in February I will go to Hong Kong for a week.

Hope you all had a great traveling year! Happy New Year and a great start to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment