Monday 15 April 2013

Hong Kong Views









Back to Hong Kong for another post and this time I thought I would show you all some beautiful views. Hong Kong certainly offers the visitor many cracking views, like the top of Victoria Peak, all those skyscrapers and the harbour. I would really have liked to have seen this view at night time with a clear sky, it must be amazing.

Then we have the view looking at Central from Tsim Sha Tsui again the skyscrapers, this time all lit up. I like the first night photo as you see the lights in the water shining!

I was lucky to see the other side of Hong Kong Island, thanks to Mariette who drove me to Stanley Bay where stopped for a short break and then we drove to Repluse Bay. Photos 6&7 are taken from a roop top swimming pool, just wonderful to have that view, sipping your cocktails in the evening.

Finally in Central standing on a walk way over the roads taking in the financial centre buildings.

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice shots. Hongkong totally has the most amazing views at night. Love the last photo.

    ReplyDelete