Monday 2 February 2015

A Walk Around Zurich












It is now 3 weeks since the renovations started in my kitchen and to be honest it is really getting to get on my nerves. So on Mondays which is the day I do not work I usually take off to avoid the dust and noise of the workmen!

I drove around a bit and finally ended up parking along the lake, from there I decided to walk into Zurich and explore some parts of the city. The area up from the Niederdorf street has some lovely small streets to explore and buildings to see. Then I came to Neumarkt which is a great area with lots of cool shops, made my way to Central. By this stage I was quite tired, so I made a break and stepped into a bookstore.

I then had to make my way back to the car park to be in time for Alessio coming home from school. So I will be happy when everything is finished at the end of this week.

1 comment:

  1. The area around Neumark is one of our favourite parts of Zurich - lots to see and do.

    ReplyDelete