Wednesday 14 October 2015

London by Night

St.Paul Cathedral

Southbank



Chinatown




SOHO






Looking over my photos I don´t seem to have taken that many, but seeing London at night was really awesome. Even with my camera the photos turned out to be ok, it was great seeing all the amazing sights!

The first evening we wondered around the Southbank, seeing the National Theatre, Oxo Building, the Shard, St Paul`s Cathedral and in the distance the financial district. I was quite excited about seeing these buildings and felt a bit like child.

On Friday evening we wondered around Chinatown and Soho which was as you can imagine very busy. We had dinner in a really great French restaurant called Cote, earlier that evening I had seen Tom Hiddleston and Sienna Miller at the premiere of their movie High-Rise in Leicester Square.

The other evenings we stayed near to our hotel which was in the area of Farringdon, it had lots of great bars and restaurants. Such a great city would be great to go again but not sure when I will be able to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment