Sunday 3 January 2016

Holiday Recap 2015

Baden Baden

Tokyo

Kyoto

Madrid

Paris

Albuferia

London

Scotland

Happy New Year to you all! Hope everyone had a great start to 2016 so far! I have been back in Scotland over the Christmas festive time and only returned on 1st Jan.

As is usual here is the holiday recap of last year which I normally do about nowish.

February I visited the German city of Baden Baden for a weekend with my friend Arlene.

April saw the big holiday to Japan again with Arlene for about 8 days we visited Tokyo and Kyoto. This was a fantastic holiday and we both had a great time.

May was a long weekend in Madrid with my sister Elena, it was the first time for her and the second for me.

May/June, Alessio and I went to Paris for a wedding, this was my first time away with just Alessio and it went very well.

July we went to Portugal with my parents, my sister and her family. We stayed in Albuferia, but for myself and my mother it was just way to hot.

October Alessio and I went with my parents to London for nearly one week. I was really excited about taking Alessio to London as there is so much to see and do.

Finally in December we returned to Scotland and managed a few trips, one to The Kelpies which is the last photo. They were really amazing, we also visited Edinburgh and some seaside towns too.

Of course in between these, there were a variety of day trips in Switzerland and one to Germany with my parents.

So the plans for 2016 have already been well underway for a while now, and in February I will go to Bergen, Norway with Alessio. I am looking forward to that and for Easter to Slovenia.


No comments:

Post a Comment