Friday 5 February 2016

Albuferia Postcards Part 2














Well it has taken me ages to put up the second part of this post, better late than never! Albuferia is a city in the Algarve, Portugal, where we went last summer for our holiday.

The recollections of this place/holiday are as follows:

It was extremely hot (for me and my mother)
The old part was a 20 min walk from our hotel and in that heat it was torture!
Some of town was interesting, away from the tourist bits
There were some fabulous views of the sea
We went on a wonderful dolphin spotting boat trip
It was unfortunate that we were not able to visit Faro for the day.
The marina was very colourful indeed.

This year Alessio and I, along with my father are going again to Portgual, but this time to The Azores! Alessio and I will also have 4 days in Porto too and my dad will be seeing what Lisbon has to offer.

Wishing you all a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Some lovely photos - Albufeira does look pretty good. Pity the heat made it difficult to see more of the town.

    ReplyDelete