Monday 22 February 2016

Bergen Doors!









Hello, I am back from my trip to Bergen, Norway. Alessio and I had a great time, saw lots of great museums, a fab boat trip to see  Osterfjord and Mostraumen, lovely buildings and architecture.

After visiting the aquarium we decided to visit the Maritime Museum and to reach here we walked through this lovely area with these fab houses and doors. Alessio was quite sick and tired of me taking photos and I could have taken loads more! There will be more posts about to come about Bergen next month!


                                *         *          *          *          *            *          *          *

                                                             Beautiful Bled

                                                                         *

                                           A new blog I found that I really enjoy, by Erin Boyle

                                                                          *

                                     Here is a quiz for you! How good is your knowledge of islands






No comments:

Post a Comment