Monday 15 February 2016

This Weekend in Zurich

Kunsthaus



It is already the middle of February, it is amazing how fast the year has gone so far! This weekend I went to the cinema to see Deadpool. now this movie is not for the faint hearted! It is quite violent and lots of swearing, but very funny though. I was holding up my coat when the yucky bits happened! The link shows a watered down version!

On Sunday I went to the Kunsthaus, the top art museum in Zurich to see a exhibition about the Dada movement. It is celebrating 100 years anniversary, so there are lots of events going on in Zurich about this, For those of you who have no idea what Dada is look here! It will hopefully explain it much better than I could. I would have taken some photos of the exhibition but nobody was taking any so I felt a bit awkward taking some!

Finally after the exhibition I met up with a friend and we went to the Hyatt for tea and cake. I have been here numerous times for cake and tea, the last time being for my birthday in 2014. It was a delicious crumble like cake with pistachio ice cream, really yummy!

Alessio is on holiday now for two weeks and on his first week we are going to Bergen in Norway for 5 days!

Wishing you all a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment