Monday 21 March 2016

Bächlihof Farm







The weekend was lovely with great weather, now it has gone a bit colder! Alessio started off the weekend with a football match which I am very glad to say his team won 6-4. I was very happy as the week before they got such a thrashing!

The day continued with a trip to the cinema to see Kung Fu Panda 3 for Alessio with a friend and I saw London Has Fallen.

On Sunday I decided to visit Bächlihof farm, at first Alessio wasn`t to keen about the whole idea. Once we arrived and he saw the big haystack, he was a happy chap! From January to mid May the farm has made things out of straw and apples. It is a lovely place to visit, lots of good food and the kids are kept busy. One of the things was an old style telephone which I don`t have a photo here, but it is on facebook and instagram if you fancy checking it out! It was quite cool!



Some links to check out:

New cities to visit
Spring essentials
World Poetry day

No comments:

Post a Comment