Monday 2 May 2016

March Reading List


In April I got through 6 books, this seems to be the general number of books I can manage in a month, which is fine with me.

Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan this is the last book in the series and I really enjoyed them all. I do hope that Alessio will read them one day!

Behind Closed Doors by JJ Marsh, this book is set in Zurich and is the first to feature the detective Beatrice Stubbs. I really liked this book and have another one in this series to read. I like books which move around in different places and this books does.

Gentlemen and Players by Joanne Harris, it took a while to get into this book and I almost decided to stop reading, but I am very glad I continued. Having read quite a few of her books years and years ago this was the first one in a long time. The ending took me quite by surprise, so I won`t say anything at all.

The Darkest Goodbye by Alex Gray, this series is always enjoyable with likeable characters such as DCI Lorimer and his team. This time they are on the clock trying to stop a person from killing people who are terminally ill who are about to die. Although I have to say that this book wasn`t as good as the other ones, but that will not stop me from reading more.

Blind Goddess by Anne Holt, this author is new to me, introduced to me by my father who has read most of her books. Set in Oslo it is the first in a series with a lady detective Hanne Wilhelmsen, so this will be another series to continue.

Finally I managed to finished in time A Cornish Stranger by Liz Fenwick, I really enjoyed this novel, It is set as you can tell from the title in Cornwall and now I really would like to visit this part of England. She has three more books set in Cornwall, so I will try to get a hold of them!


Hope you have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment