Wednesday 8 June 2016

Photo of the Week - Window Pic


Hello from extremely rainy Zurich, it has been raining for days and days and it looks like it will continue from more days to come. The exception is only Friday may be nice!

Anyway this was taken on Sunday in Zurich, I was wondering around the city, which I have not done for ages. I had visited the Design Museum and had some time to pass until the cinema started at 2pm, I really like to see this part of Zurich.

This weekend is exciting as I am going to see COLDPLAY and it is an outdoor concert so will be needing my rain jacket by the look of things. It will be my 4th time but they are one of my favorite bands ever!


Some links to see:

If you are like me then you love to go to the movies, here is a list of the best movies this year. I have seen only 4 from this list.

This looks really interesting and Lake Iseo is not one of the most know Italian lakes, I would really like to check this out, but do not have the time.

Who is the best Trump impersonator?

John Oliver forgives 15m dollars of medical debt on live TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment