Friday 26 August 2016

Streetart in Ponte Deglada, Azores














During the school summer holidays Alessio and I went to The Azores and we met my dad there too. One of the many interesting things about the capital town Ponte Delgada was the street art. It was all over the town, this is just some of the photos I took. Some of the street art was part of a walk and talk art festival from 2015.

We had a map which showed where the street art was located and Alessio had great fun trying to find the right streets. There was so much street art we had to really check which pieces belonged to the festival.

I liked the last one of the whale, which is quite fitting as here was the first and only time I have actually seen a whale.

I am glad it is the weekend, after a trying week at work, this weekend will be a quite affair!

Happy weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment