Wednesday 14 September 2016

Photo of the Week - Butterfly House


It has been a while since I did a photo of the week, so here comes one now. It is from the butterfly house on the Island of Mainau, which is in Constance, Germany. It is a beautiful flower island which was the main reason we visited and there will be another post about that to come.

I am not a fan of going into places like that where things fly around my head, it makes me feel uncomfortable, like I may stand on one of the creatures. So once I was in it, it was a mad dash to get to the end, everyone was enjoying themselves and I was ducking and diving whenever one of the butterflies flew towards me. I managed a few photos but most were all blurry, this is one of the few if not the only one that is decent!


No comments:

Post a Comment