Friday 14 October 2016

365 Photography Challenge Days 1 to 7

Day 1- Saturday 8th October: Waiting for my friends to arrive
Day 2- Sunday 9th October: Alessio helping in the kitchen
Day 3 - Monday 10th October: Flowers in a vase
Day 4 - Tuesday 11th October: Happy my books arrived!
Day 5- Wednesday 12th October: Zurich Old Town
Day 6 - Thursday 13th October - Travel Mags! Heaven!
Day 7 - Friday 14th October: Pop up store in Zurich 

I have decided to start the 365 Photo Challenge again, I did in a few years ago and now I want to try it again. If you have not heard of it before, you basically take a photo everyday for one year and post it on a social media site, like facebook, instragram, on a blog or any other media outlet.

I normally take my camera with me all the time so in that respect it is fine, but sometimes you really cannot find something to take a photo of or you are not really in the mood to, so it can be difficult at times! At the end it is interesting to see and read what you did over the whole year!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment