Monday 26 June 2017

April Reading List

Hello dear readers!

It is really strange not to have a photo on the post, but I had noticed that I totally forgot to write about my April reading for some reason. Plus most of the books are gone so I decided not to bother with a photo!

A Change in Altitude by Anita Shreve

The Cuckoo`s Calling by Robert Galbraith

The Killing Room by Peter May

Hausfrau by Jill Essbaum Alexander, this is set in Zurich and that is why I really read this book!

Leaving Everything Most Loved by Jacquline Winspear


So that month only five books and from my reading challenge I got the letter G and E! I am quite far in my challenge, but it is a rather easy one!



Here are some link-

If you are a Harry Potter fan, this is an interesting articule!

Greenpeace is being sued by Resolute Forest Products, something which is important especially in these days freedom of speech!

Does Dali have a daughter?


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment