Friday 28 July 2017

Street Art/Graffiti in Milan












I do like to see to street art and while in Milan there was quite a lot to see. There was a lot in the area around the canals, which is where most of these photos are taken.

It is nearly the end of July and that means very soon will be my holidays! I am just so glad that next week I only have two working days. Alessio will return from his trip to Italy on 1st August and then a few days later we go to Scotland.

This weekend should see the temperature rise again after a week of rain. I hope to see the movie Dunkirk which has been given good reviews. Also a goodbye work party on Saturday evening, plus it is the time for Ironman competition and I know two people participating in this so good luck to Markus and David!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment