Wednesday 2 August 2017

June Reading List



I seemed to have missed the June reading list so here goes, I only managed 5 books in June. I got two for my letter reading challenge, which is going well.

The Lauras by Sara Taylor
The Girl In The Ice by Lotte and Sorien Hammer
My Name is Lucy Barton by Elizabeth Stout
This Must Be The Place by Maggie O´Farrell
The Sorrows of an American by Siri Hustvedt

I really enjoyed all these books, the two for my reading challenge were the letter H and S.


Links to check out!

Just what do famous writers read on holiday! Here you can find out!
The houses in some novels are just as well known as the story. Here we learn a bit about them
Books up for the Man Booker Prize 2017
The best 100 novels written in English, I have only read 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment