Sunday 17 September 2017

August Reading List





In August I got through 6 books which is not too bad! I really enjoyed them all, some more than others though!

Dead Men And Broken Hearts by Craig Russell, set in Glasgow with PI Lennox, this is the fourth in the series.

The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell, this was a bit of strange one, I did enjoy it but parts I just didn`t get into it. Here is a review!

The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware, I really enjoyed this thriller set on a fancy cruise ship off the Norwegian coast.

I Let You Go by Claire Mackintosh, this was also really good and with a shocking start too! It kept me going right to the end and with a twist!

Wildflower Hill by Kimberly Freeman, this is one of my favorite types of novels set in different countries and in different times. Starts off in Glasgow in 1929 and goes to Tasmania/Australia in present day. Very moving and sad at times!

The Chalk Pit by Ellie Griffiths, the latest installment with Dr Ruth Galloway and DCI Harry Nelson. I love this series so much, can`t wait for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment