Monday 23 October 2017

September Reading List


How are you all doing? I am a bit tired and it is only the first day of the week! Soon it is nearly the end of October, so better get in the reading list for September. I read 6 books that month so not bad indeed!

The Last Witness by Denzil Meyrick, the second in the series with DCI Daley. I am trying to read books in the correct order now.

Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitoch, this is also a series and it is also the second in the series. About PC Peter Grant who also happens to be a wizard in training.

The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah, this is case for Poirot! Here is a review of the book. I enjoyed it a lot and will read the other by her!

Thin Air by Ann Cleeves, now I am up to date with this series featuring Jimmy Perez and set in the Sheltlands. A super series definitely would recommend them and also like the TV series too.

The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry, this is quite a change from the books I had been reading and it was a welcome change too. Here is a review of this book.

The Reykjavik Assignment by Adam Lebor, I do like a book to do with spies and national security. Although Reykjavik part of the story comes nearly at the end, but I very much enjoyed it and will read his other books now too. Sadly it is the final book in a trilogy, oh well never mind!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment