Wednesday 22 November 2017

Jucker Farm/Bächlihof Visit













Alessio and I visited Jucker Farm with his friend Josiah in September and we had as usual a great day. Alessio and Josiah played on the giant haystack for a while and then they went around the maze too. I wondered around the farm and bought gourds for the house. I do like to see the different types and fantastic colours. We also had some yummy food, I do like the pumpkin soup there. They have a great selection of desserts, which I had to take some home of course.

In October I went to Bächlihof farm with the kids from my work. They always have a great time, again with the haystack and the play area too. The theme this year was forest animals and they were as usual just amazing.

This weekend at Jucker farm it is the Christmas market, I have been twice and it is always nice. Most of the Christmas markets will be opened this weekend, so we will go to the one at Bellevue as Alessio is desperate to have a Luma Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment