Wednesday 10 January 2018

November Reading List



I am a bit behind with my books for the year, in November I read 7 books and most were enjoyable. Here they are in no particular order:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, I loved this book and had already read one of her other books and can`t wait to read more of them!

The Last Night by Cesca Major, this was an interesting book but not my favorite of that month.

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, this is the book I really enjoyed and it is the first in a trilogy and I am reading the final book at the moment.

Disclaimer by Renee Knight, a bit of a strange one is this one, someone has written a book based on a secret Catherine Ravenscroft kept for 20 years. She tries to find out who wrote the book!

If You Were Me by Sheila Flanagan, I liked this book, set in Sevilla and the UK Carlotta O`Keefe is engaged and by accident she bumps into her first boyfriend. They spend some time together and then she starts to think if she should marry her boyfriend at all.

The House on Carnaval Street by Deborah Rodriguez, this is a real story, Debbie flees Afghanistan and eventually ends up in Mexico and starts a beauty business.

The Marriage Bureau For Richard People by Farahad Zuma, this was for my reading challenge so this was for the letter Z. It was an enjoyable story, very engaging.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment