Friday 16 February 2018

A Weekend in Barcelona!

















The end of January Alessio and I went to Barcelona for a long weekend. It was a lovely weekend and we did lots of cool things.

I met up with a friend Elena whom I had not seen for over 20 years, we met here in Zurich when we were both au pairs. We met at Plaza Catalunya at the Cafe Zurich, it was great to catch up and we visited Poble Espanyol, which I already posted.

On Sunday Alessio and I visited Park Güell, which I will post at a later date. We also walked around the port area too for a bit and stopped for some food and drink.

The Sunday evening we went to Camp Nou to see FC Barcelona play D Alaves, this was our second time here and it was just as good. It was very busy and thankfully FC Barcelona won 2 - 1, although it was touch and go. Also it was great that Lionel Messi scored a wonderful free kick to basically win the game!

So our weekend came to an end and we both definitely want to go again to see them play!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment