Wednesday 28 February 2018

January Reading List



In January I read 8 books and they were:

Glass Sword book 2 by Victoria Averyard

King`s Cage book 3 by Victoria Averyard

Born A Crime by Trevor Noah

Death in Mesopotomia by Agatha Christie

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S Thompson

With Your Crooked Heart by Helen Dunmore

Cobra by Deon Meyer

I enjoyed most of them, I did not really like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas though, it was quite weird and strange. I really liked the Red Queen series by Victoria Averyard and the second and third books were both good. The final book comes out this year. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah was really interesting, all about his life growing up in South Africa and becoming famous. Set in South Africa too was Cobra by Deon Meyer and really good.

Feb is now practically over and I read 11 books,  more about them another time, but here are some links to check out:

I did not read the first book Rebel Girls, but I would like to check both out.

Books which will come sometime this year and definitely want to read some!

This is an interesting read about Daphne du Maurier!


Have a good mid week!


No comments:

Post a Comment