Saturday 3 March 2018

Book Subscription






So here is another book post, since December I decided to treat myself to a book subscription. I did some research and I decided to try The Willoughy Book Club.

I gave them a list of authors that I would like books from and then each month they send a book. I also got postcards and badge too, included in the package.

These are the three books that I have received and so far I have only read The Crane Wife by Patrick Ness.

The whole thing cost £50 which I thought was quite expensive, but to continue I got a discount so I decided to try another 3 months. I just hope that the next books are ones I haven`t got as I have lots of books!

This is a big thing nowadays and there are many different book subscription to chose from like Book Voyage, FairyLoot, Book and a Brew, Owlcrate and Young Adult. They all sound really great!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment