Wednesday 4 April 2018

February Reading List



I am a bit behind with my reading posts, so here is my list for February, in no particular order I may say:

Well Of The Winds by Denzil Meyrick

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Roswell

Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronvitch

A French Wedding by Hannah Tunnicliffe

Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

Gods And Beasts by Denise Mina

Miss Treadway and The Fields of Stars by Miranda Emmerson

Stay With Me by Ayobami Adébayo

Demi-Gods by Eliza Robertson

The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman

A Divided Spy by Charles Cummings

February was a good month for books with 12 but I managed two more in March, but more about that later!

They were all really good reads, I finished the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman and started a new trilogy by Patrick Ness.

I can recommend them all!

This week is a short one which is nice, I have recovered from my Easter weekend in Romania which was quite interesting. There will be posts to come about that, maybe even the next one!

Tonight I will be watching Barcelona vs Roma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment