Wednesday 2 May 2018

March Reading List





For March I decided to read just women writers as 8th March was International Women`s Day. I read 14 books which is lots for me!

There were my favorites this month:

Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman

Into The Water by Paula Hawkins

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

The Dry by Jane Harper

The other books were:

The Taint of Midas by Anne Zouroudi

The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert

Among The Mad by Jacqueline Winspear

Blood Sisters by Jane Corry

Emerald City by Jennifer Egan

Weekend in Paris by Robyn Sisman

The Power by Naomi Alderman

Lady Oracle by Margaret Atwood

The Diver`s Clothes Lie Empty by Vendela Vida

Her Perfect Life by Sam Hepburn


Here are some links:

If you like books and libraries this may be of interest!

I still have to read one of her books!

New books to read!


Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment