Monday 25 June 2018

May Reading List




In May I read 11 books and they were in no particular order:

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black - 4 stars

Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys - 3 stars

Midnight Blue by Simone van der Vlugt - 4 stars

The Chalk Man by C J Tudor - 4 stars

Britt- Marie Was Here by Fredrik Bachman - 2 stars

Jane and the Waterloo Map by Stephanie Barron - 4 stars

Conclave  by Robert Harris - 3 stars

A Rising Man by - Abir Mukherjee - 5 stars

Commenwealth by Ann Patchett - 3 stars

The Only Child by Andrew Pyper - 2.5 stars

The Angel`s Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafron - 4 Stars

Quite an assortment of different genres in this bunch, but my favorite was A Rising Man by Abir Mukherjee, set in India just after the Great War. It is also the first in a series featuring Sam Wyndham. I already have the second book waiting to be read!

I have absolutely many, many books to read in fact over 80 but it does not stop me buying more sadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment