Sunday 23 September 2018

July Reading List



My reading from July is very low as I was in New Zealand from mid July onwards and didn't´ want to take many books with me. It did not stop me buying books there and bringing more back than I took out. This photo is from my shelf and just some of the many books I still have to read.

In no particular order:

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

Borkmann`s Point by Hakar Nesser

New Uses for Old Boyfriends by Beth Kendrick

Cemetery Lake by Paul Cleave


The first book is the second is a trilogy and funnily enough I am reading the final book at the moment. The last book on the list was bought in NZ and I purposely looked for NZ writers. He has written many books and I did like this one.

Hope you all had a great weekend, I have spent it reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment