Saturday 10 November 2018

Sunset on the Otago Peninsula, New Zealand








I do love to see sunsets and sunrises, this one was seen returning from our wildlife tour on the Otago peninsula. As we headed off to Dunedin, we were lucky to see this sunset, I took the photos from inside the minivan.

Today I went to the Christmas Bazaar, held each year by the St.Andrew´s Anglican Church. It has all the usual stuff you can think of, books, dvds, British food, Christmas crackers, toys and some other stuff. I, of course bought books and treated myself to some scones and a tin of custard.

Tonight I am hosting a staff (Christmas) meal, everyone brought stuff to work during the week I then brought to my place. It will be my first fondue of the season, there will be salads and desserts and of course drinks.

Wishing you all a lovely evening

No comments:

Post a Comment