Sunday 2 December 2018

November Reading List













I have been quite lapse in my blogging and furthermore in my posts about all the books I have been reading. I think I last did a post about what I read in July, so now I skip a few months and hop onto November. It has been a good month for reading as you can see from the photos.

They were all very good to be honest, but I will say that I loved My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante and now it has been made into a TV series too. I have her next book in the series which I will begin now.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, it was not the nicest of weather but I did get out and about on both days. I had a lovely lunch with some friends and we did the secret Santa game and I got three lovely gifts from Hannah. There are lots of Christmas markets around and I have only been to the one  in Bellevue. It has such lovely food stalls from all over the world.

Wishing you all a great start for the coming week

No comments:

Post a Comment