Tuesday 18 December 2018

October Reading List












I am seem to be doing the monthly reading posts backwards, anyway I read 12 books in October and I enjoyed them all.

Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith, the 3rd book in the Cormoran Strike series and I really am liking it. In fact I just finished the 4th book this week.

Transcription by Kate Atkinson, this is set of several decades and has to do with spies.

The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, this is the 3rd book in this fantastic series and the 4th and final book is out now too.

Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson

Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, this is a series with 7 books and the final one just came out. Actually I read all the books on kindle. I have forgotten to add this to my tally.

Crown of Midnight by Sarah L Maas

Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas

Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

The Betrayal by Kate Furnival, set during WW11

Circe by Madeleine Millar, this was my favourite book of the year until I read My Brilliant Friend

Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan, this was the first book I have read of hers. I went to her book reading in Zurich.

Tinman by Sarah Winman

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

The Word is Murder by Anthony Horowitz


So actually my tally for October was 15, it was the first time I have read on a kindle and I think that is how I went through the series so fast.

Happy Reading




No comments:

Post a Comment