Sunday 31 March 2019

February Reading List










In February I read 8 books which is about average for me, although I did surpass this in March.

Anyway here is the list of books:

The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman, this is the second in this series about librarians, spies, dragons, books, the fae and alternate worlds. It is a super series and I am enjoying it a lot.

The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton, this was a great book and to be honest quite difficult to describe. I would encourage anyone to read it though

Once Upon A River by Diane Setterfield, this was by far my favourite book of the month. I just loved it

A Woman Unknown by Frances Brody, this is one of the Kate Shackleton mysteries. It was the first book about this PI and I have another on my shelf. It reminds me a little of the Maisie Dobbs books.

Dear Mrs Bird by A J Pearce, this had been on my tbr list for ages and I finally got it from the library. Set during the WW2 in London, tells the story of a young woman who wants to be a journalist for a big magazine but ends up working for a small magazine instead.

The Girl in The Tower by Katherine Harden, the second book in this series set in Russia

The City of Brass by S A Chakraborty, to be honest I might have to change my mind and see this was also my favourite book of this month. This was fantastic and I cannot believe how it took me to finally read it. I do so recommend this book and series.

The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslie Waton, not sure what genre this is, it could be YA, there is a bit of romance, also magic too.

Hope you all had a good reading month


No comments:

Post a Comment