Friday 17 May 2019

Lade Braes Walk, St.Andrews

















We did a lovely walk called Lade Braes while we were in St.Andrews before my mother had to go to the dentist. It was a walk I had not done for a very, very long time.

We did not do the full walk but it was still nice to see parts of St.Andrews that I hadn't seen for many years. We started the walk at Cockshaugh Park and this had memories for me as my primary school sport day was held here every year. We walked alongside the Kinness Burn for part of the way and we saw lots of lovely Bluebells, I think it may become my favourite flower now.

It was busy with many people walking there dogs and we saw a school class out on a trip. Alessio enjoyed himself too, as he prefers walks in the nature as opposed to walking in cities.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment