Sunday 19 May 2019

March Reading List














I am rather behind of posting what I have been reading, so here is the list for March. There are three book photos missing for some reason. Usually I try to take a photo of all the books I have read as I put them on Bookstagram or Litsy.

Last Letter from Istanbul by Lucy Foley
The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce (no photo)
The Kingdom of Copper by S A Chakraborty
The Sisters of Winter Wood by Rena Rossner (no photo)
The Vanishing of Audrey Wilde by Eve Chase
The Alice Network by Alice Quinn
The Lost Man by Jane Harper
The House of Birds and Butterflies by Cressida McLaughlin
Asymmetry by Lisa Halliday
Wild Fire by Ann Cleeves
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (no photo)
Blood Orange by Harriet Tyce
The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman

So 13 books and all by women writers as in March it was International Women's Day so I usually try to read only women writers.

My favourite was The Kingdom of Copper which is the second book in The Daevabad Trilogy. Also I really liked Wild Fire which was the last in the Shetland series. Also a great TV series too.
The Burning Page is also part of a series The Invisible Library which I am really enjoying.

Hope you are all reading some good books

No comments:

Post a Comment