Monday 24 June 2019

April Reading List









My reading for April was about average 9 books, two of them I forgot to take photos. This is the list:

The Ashes of London by Andrew Taylor - I loved this book, first in a trilogy

A Discovery of Witches byDeborah Harkness - this I read on kindle, I also really liked this one

A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab - second book in a trilogy

A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Bridget Kemmerer - first book in a trilogy, again I really liked this one

The Binding by Bridget Collins - it started off slow but then I really got into it

The Silence of the Girls  by Pat Barker - this was also a great book

The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman - first book in a trilogy about Lycra as a child

The Italian Party by Christina Lynch

The Disappearance of Adele Bedeau by Graeme Macrae Burnett


I cannot pick just one of these books, as my favourite, just too difficult.

I have decided to start another 365 day challenge but this time it will be all to do with books. Which books I am reading, which ones I want to read, books in my flat and books in shops that I would like, so I think you get the general idea. Hope I can pull it off.

Have a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment