Sunday 21 July 2019

365 Book Photo Challenge Days 11 to 20

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Day 15

Day 16

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20
So we continue with the book challenge:

Wednesday 10th July- This was one of two books I ordered from BD

Thursday 11th July - From my tbr jar I pulled out the book Ordinary People to read

Friday 12th July - A visit to Orell Fussli, where I did not buy any books for once

Saturday13th July - Laura and Emma by Kate Greathead

Sunday 14th July - My next read would be Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

Monday 15th July - Another book I ordered The Pieces

Tuesday 16th July - The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoag

Wednesday 17h July - A pile of red books I have at home still to read, of course

Thursday 18th July - Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

Friday 19th July - Jar tar picked out Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff


Hope you reading is going well, have a great start to the week

No comments:

Post a Comment