Monday 19 August 2019

Visits to Edinburgh Festival


Edinburgh Castle













Our holiday in Scotland was totally packed, we were busy nearly everyday, which I like to be honest. The first weekend we arrived I went to the Edinburgh Fringe with my sister, we met up with some friends Cori and Colin for some drinks and in the evening we went to see the Irish comedian Ed Byrne. During the days we wondered around watching the street artists, eating and drinking of course.

The second time I went to the Edinburgh International Book Festival with my sister again, we got tickets to see two authors. Kate Hamer and Doug Johnstone, we both really enjoyed the conservations with both authors. I bought both books and got them signed. It was great to go to the book festival and would have loved to see more authors.

Now it is back to the normal life and for Alessio he has started secondary school. The first two days Alessio is having an overnight trip, so technically Wednesday is his first school day.

Wishing everyone a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment