Saturday 5 October 2019

Pavillion Le Corbusier, Zurich















In July Alessio and I went to visit the Pavillon Le Corbusier, it is such an impressive building and every time I was in this area I wanted to go inside. In fact it was closed for quite a few years and now it has reopened.

The building is the last one designed by the Swiss-French architect and his only building made by
glass and steel. The architects Silvio Schmed and Arthur Rüegg, restored the museum back to the original state.

Inside are paintings, drawing, sculptures, posters and furniture, we also wondered up to the roof top  for the view. I was finally happy to have seen the inside of this place, Alessio did not share my enthusiasm at all.

This weekend there is nothing planned, I am just getting stuff ready for our holiday next week. I am looking forward to get away for a bit.

Happy Weekend






No comments:

Post a Comment