Sunday 13 October 2019

The Bookinn, Vilnius Lithuania









We are back from our holiday in Vilnius, Lithuania, I thought I would share the photos from where we stayed. It was called Bookinn B&B, I chose it because of all the bookish stuff around. At the beginning Alessio was not too impressed as it had no TV, but he soon changed his mind. When we first arrived the driver of our car was not so sure we had arrived at the right place. I had seen lots of photos of the place so I knew it was the right place.

The room it self had two twin beds and really that was all, of course we had our own bathroom. The room was rather cold but they provided a heater. If you came in winter of course not sure if a heater would be enough.

We did not take breakfast as we wanted to sample all the lovely cafes on offer. There were some shelves throughout the place with lots of books, I left 4 books and took one. I liked the place and all the bookish stuff too. But if you are after amenities then this is not your place. You can have breakfast there, we just decided not too.

The full address is Bookinn, Dominikony g. 6. Vilnius 01131 Lithuania

Enjoy our Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment