Saturday 4 January 2020

2019 Holiday Recap

Singapore

Barcelona

Bratislava

Scotland

Kiev

Rome

Orkney Islands, Scotland

Vilnius, Lithuania

Barcelona, Camp Nou

Hampdon Park, Scotland 


Happy New Year and welcome to 2020, we are back to Zurich after a lovely time in Scotland with my family. As usual I do a recap of my adventures in 2019 and they look like this:

Jan - I was still in Bali, then along with Arlene we returned to Singapore for a day or so

Feb - I went to Barcelona with Arlene and we met up with my father, also Arlene and I went to Andorra.

April - The beginning of this month Alessio and I went to Bratsilava, Slovakia and then in the school holidays to Scotland

June - I went to the Ukraine with Arlene

July - Again with Arlene we went to Rome

August - Saw us back to Scotland, where I went to Edinburgh and with my parents to the Orkney Islands.

October - Alessio and I went to Vilnius, Lithuania

Dec - I went to Barcelona with Alessio and again met up with my father and finally the ended the year in Scotland

My travels plans for 2020 are already quite planned for until the summer. Who has already made plans for this year?

Enjoy the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment